As a certified professional coach, I work with clients who are deeply committed to transforming their lives in a way that supports and honors who they really are. In my quest to provide clients with the tools and skills needed to create greater well-being and a more meaningful and satisfying life, I have undergone the following professional training:
- Earned the designation of Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the oldest and largest coach training organization in the world.
- Earned the Certification in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP)
- Certified as a Flourishing Skills Group Facilitator to teach, practice and leverage positive psychology in a group environment
- Trained as a HeartMath® Certified Coach
- Trained as a HeartMath® Certified Trainer (HMCT)
- Trained and certified in the Life Purpose Process© at the Life Purpose Institute
- Underwent specialized training with Laura Berman Fortgang, author of "Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction," and am an Authorized Now What?™ Program Facilitator
- Completed training by Elaine Aron, Ph.D., on Psychotherapy and The Highly Sensitive Person
I am also the owner of Bonnie Thompson Coaching, Inner Balance Coaching and Self Unfolding.